Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Friday, August 20, 2010

My Bad

-----Original Message-----
From: Sender Wishes To Remain Anonymous
Sent: Aug 20, 2010 8:38 AM
To: gregareas@earthlink.net
Subject: Posting

Hi, if you wish to post art from my blog please have the courtesy to request permission from both myself and the artists before doing so in future.    It is in your best interest to do so.  Artists really appreciate communication. 
I have received a lot of mixed feelings in e-mails in regards to your blog after showing it to various people, commissioners and artists alike.  A few have asked me to send this e-mail to you.  There are several errors you have made in crediting characters and works and others have gone uncredited.


My Goodness, Anonymous, I am sorry. I will immediately delete anything that I recently used from your blog on my blog. If you have the names of the parties that I have offended I will take down their material, too.
Everybody has a different standard. Some are happy to just get credited and recognized, others want complete autonomy. If I can't find a credit, I don't give one. I always do my best to credit people and link back to their sites/blogs/deviant art page. I'm human, I make mistakes. If anyone you know has reason to feel slighted or abused by my use of their creations please let me know or, better still, have them contact me and I will remove their art from the blog(s). I will also post an apology and remove any links I have to their work.

Henceforth, please accept my apology for not inquiring whether or not you would allow me to post art featured on your blog on Mythulinity. I won't be doing it again. I will try to do a better job of crediting artists in the future.

If it appears that this doesn't satisfy people then I will do the only thing that makes any real sense: end the blog and stop promoting other people's work.

I'd be thrilled to find my work linked to another blog or website just as I was thrilled to get such a nice write up for Mythulinity on Boytoons Magazine. I realize other people aren't thrilled by unasked for attention for various reasons.

My apologies,
Greg German (Blogs: Mythulinity, Superversity, Centaurica)

No comments:

Post a Comment