Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Health Hunk '08

I watch a lot of different health and self improvement videos on You Tube, but I haven't ever come across one like this before. I've seen plenty of fit guys hawking things and sharing information, but usually they are clothed. This is the first time I've found a guy standing semi-naked in his kitchen espousing the merits of ground flax seed. If it weren't for his unusual delivery I might not have heard a word about flax seed. His body is a pleasant diversion. Unfortunately, he stopped making buff-bodied nutrition videos after only seven videos. I was curious if he would master public speaking presentation with experience over the course of time. For as supple as his body looks he is as stiff on camera as just about anyone I've ever seen. Well, at least his information is on target.


I love his name, Michael Kahunka. Like "kahunka hunka burning love" and he is definitely a kaHUNKa.

No comments:

Post a Comment