Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Awesome Manimal Art Dept.: Aries and Taurus Via Jezza Smilez

I don't think I've ever seen better interpretations of the Zodiacal signs than those of Jezza Smilez. His work isn't just gorgeous, its as homoerotic as illustrations come (or is that "cum"?). 



My request is that he carry this a step further and do a series based on the mythical males and manimals of the world and, perhaps, after he's done this zodiac, he can take a crack at the Chinese one, too. Sure, that's a lot to ask, but I really believe he has the chops to pull it off (so to speak).


2 comments:

  1. Hey Bud!
    Thanks for the shout out,compliments, and great idea! I've actually got a few more pieces featuring manimals coming soon with the rest of my zodaic series and some pieces from other projects I've been working on, but the Chinese Zodiac never crossed my mind. I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jezza,
    I'm glad to be of even minor service inspiring more great images. Keep up the great work!
    Greg

    ReplyDelete