Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taur Tuesday: Mr. B, Master of The Manimal Photomontage

As promised and, through the aid of Fishboy and CraigH, here are some of the fine images created by the sorely missed, Mr B, a Brazilian artist of awesome skill. Photomanipulations just don't get any better than this.













This image was made at my request. That was back before I created my own photomanipulations and I thought the smiling dude would make a great taur. Mr. B made it so. Big time.














 
This is the photomontage that started it all. Gazing at these two hot centaurs always makes me feel envious. I love the composition and the way the fellow on the left is looking towards the viewer while his companion only has eyes for him (and a cock, too, obviously). Great art.












This is the last piece of work I found from Mr. B. It is such a great fantasy image with so many possible interpretations. What is going on here? I like to think the centaur is telling the squatting man to leave the sorrow amidst the crumbling ruins and join him in a better life. What does it say to you? Part of really arresting visual art is the mystery implied in an only partially told story.








































And, finally, a repeat from yesterday. But . . . Oh, what a repeat.
CraigH considers this "the best merman ever". It's a spectacular image, eh?














 Bravo, Mr B! Come back from wherever you are. Your people are waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment