Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Preview of Superhero Sunday

Art by Mike:















 Art by Vallejo/Bell:
I'm not certain but this looks like something either Julie Bell or Boris Vallejo did so I gave them the credit.




I have no source credits for the following images:

A still from the Zack Snyder film  of "Watchmen".
This is Night Owl played by Patrick Wilson. Watchmen was ultra-violent and a flawed film, but it has one giant blue muscle dude goin' for it: the fabulously well put together Dr. Manhattan. I'll get to him tomorrow.

















The design of his suit makes it look like his legs are bound. "Fuck, man, you ain't flyin' nowhere!"

















Nightrider and Assoc.

















This is the "Wonder Bread He-Man" because there were apparently different versions of He-Man used for marketing campaigns. This one is by far my favorite. Maybe because he reminds me so much of Conan The Barbarian.Trust me he didn't get in that kind of shape eating Wonder Bread. The wonder is any of us could eat the crap.

























"I know what your thinking." Yeah, stop squeezing my head ya stupid prick! As with much current comic fare it is "art by committee". Here listed on the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment