Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Friday, May 14, 2010

On To Word Press

I've started a little blog on Word Press called appropriately, Superversity.

The blog will be devoted to Superheroes, Men and Muscle.

 The manimal aspect will stay here at Mythulinity and this blog will become quite circumspect and abbreviated. The glory days of huge posts have passed until I can purchase more image file storage space from Google in early June.

Still, even when Mythulinity is back up and running, it will be considerably constrained from my previous output. Since there is relatively little quality manimal material available, that fact will force me to reduce the scope of the blog. Yet, I still want to remain true to the original concept and deal primarily with manimals and not go off theme to pad the blog so much. 

Establishing 'Word Press: Superversity' provides me with the means to focus on my other loves of superheroes and the male form. What had been happening in those regards on Mythulinity will now happen there instead.

So please come on over to Superversity---a combination of super from superhero and "versity" from university funnily enough creates an entirely apropos new term.

And when I upgrade Mythulinity come June, I'll let you know. 
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I'm following. love what you're doing. Bummer about the storage space issue. Gotten to be a highlight of my day after coming home from work.

    ReplyDelete