Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Merman Monday!

Welcome to the second issue of Merman Monday. Today will be devoted to all types of tailed manimals--mers, nagas, dracos, too.

There will also be some two-legged mer and whatever I find that fits into a broad definition of water-dwelling male life forms. 

 Art, 3 pieces, by ElenaC:













 













 












































Art by Bob Terry




























Art by Maraich:



rt by LizzieP:
























































2 comments:

  1. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1lvACFwlAHk/S-g8LKZMHHI/AAAAAAAADYY/dfop0sMgDtA/s1600/Picture+5.png is My work... Why do you steal my work for this stuff... I gave you no permission to use my work. PLEASE REMOVE ANY WORKS by genefleeman that you have taken from other sites that I post them ON>>>>> this is theft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see collecting art off the web, despite providing credit and links to the artist's work, means that people consider their things "stolen". I have taken down the offending piece, of course. My question to the artist is: why create work that only a very few will ever see because blogs that might feature his work are not allowed to even post it? I gain no revenue whatsoever from this blog and don't consider the compliment of featuring an artist's work "theft". Also, I get the distinct impression by the tone of his comment that, had this not been a gay-oriented blog, he'd have had no problem. But it is a matter of property rights, so the piece has come down. End of story.

    ReplyDelete