Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Thursday, May 6, 2010

WTF?: What Am I Missing Here?

Is this just flat-out bone-headed? As far as I can tell, this video is demeaning to transvestites and effeminate gays in a way I haven't quite ever seen before. Is it open season on young drag queens? Not that the guy in the green dress and the blond wig is all that convincing. 

The video is so cheaply done it seems to be an instance of convincing a friend to stand in for the girl they couldn't get to be in it. The guys come off looking like complete jerks instead of the masters of lip-synch and cool moves.

And what is with the Marc Jacobs tattoo the boy has on his inner thigh?

On a scale of 1-10 for stupid lameness this thing gets a 20.

1 comment:

  1. nah, I don't think its targeting anyone. It's just a bunch of kids who are lip syncing a song they like. Poorly done, maybe, lame probably, but demeaning, I don't think so. I think the reason that the guy in the dress is doing that is cause they couldn't find a girl who would. Guys have been dressing up as gals since time immemorable as a joke, and that's just what it is. Don't know anything about the Marc Jocbs thing though.. the designer? /me shrugs.

    ReplyDelete