Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time For Taurs, It's Tuesday!

Since I started this blog I've posted a lot of things regarding centaurs and plumbed the depths of the web searching for not just new but good material. I've exhausted the supply of centaur-related videos on You Tube and collected images from Deviant Art, FurAffinity and even, to a much lesser degree, Elfwood.

















With the rise of digital techniques came the rise of centaurs in film and, due to centaurs appearing in the works of J. K. Rowling, C. S. Lewis, and recently, Rick Riordan, there has been an increase in centaur-related art as well. Still, finding fresh material can be difficult. I try to post images that I find are well done and have interesting content. A great deal of what I encounter holds neither feature.













So, with slim pickings come slim postings. If today's output appears to be on the thin side, it's because I greedily grabbed the best things and crowded this blog with them. You might say the early blog was top-loaded. The gorging had to stop. 








I'll do my best to provide some good content, but . . .

These images were collected previous to my ever thinking I would need to know their artists or have a reason for giving those artists their justly deserved credit. They were stored in my private archive of centaur images and I would look at them occasionally, but had no idea they would become material for a future blog. That being said, let me apologize to those creators for a lack of proper identification and state that the works belong to them and are copyrighted by their respective owners. If any artist encounters their work posted here and doesn't want it to be or wants to contribute information that will enable me to credit them please feel free to contact me. Thank you for creating centaur art. I greatly appreciate it as I am sure do the readers of this blog. Amen.



















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment