Welcome To The Best Man/Beast Mixes On This Plane!



Coming in 2019: The Return of Mythulinity!

Now that Tumblr has determined the real world of varied sexuality no longer exists, I've decided to head out in a different direction and prove them wrong. It was fun while it lasted and all things must pass. I am now passing on Tumblr and reigniting the flame that once burned bright here at Blogger. Join me!


Here's the goal for our greater good: To share the best material from multiple online sources plus super manimal/mythical and real male images.

WARNING: This blog is devoted to gay adult themes. If you are under the age of consent (18) or are an uptight prude please leave this zone immediately!

Artists and Commission Owners:
If you find your work or property here and do not approve of it being posted on this blog, please contact me at greggerman52@gmail.com I will take it down ASAP.



Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Superhero Sunday Again! BB-Part 1

And I promise this will be better than Satyrday.

To start things off we have a tribute to one of the longest lived 'also rans' in superhero character history, none other than Blue Beetle. Who?

When I was out the other day I needed to kill some time before How To Train Your Dragon, so I went to Toys R Us to buy a present for a friend's new baby. While there I always check out the action figure section. There was a beautifully done Wolfman figure, but it was too dear for me right now, even if it was just $15. But among the Marvel/DC figures was a character I did not know, Blue Beetle.















It is hard to believe that this character has been around, off and on, since the dawning of WWII and yet I have never seen him before. He was created in 1939, the same year in which Batman appeared. But he sure does look good in his bright blue costume with or without insect wings and that is a definite plus.

Herewith, a collection of images of the man himself, or should I say the 3 men themselves, each known as Blue Beetle:

Art by Marko Chulev

















Art by Dreamonix, figure designed by Alex Ross:









































































































































































































































































































































































































And, no, this is not the Blue Bettle 'Bile:














Nor is this his insect familiar, though his latest incarnation has powers from a blue scarab:

















Photograph by Stanislav Krajcik.

I'm glad we are clear on this oh-so-important superhero trivia. You will be quizzed later.



































































































































































Art by Sebo:













No comments:

Post a Comment